Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Thankful For...



It seems that every November, Facebook is saturated with people being thankful for things.  I've decided to take a lesson from them and do my own 30-days of Thanksfulness... So, here I go...

2.  I'm thankful for ....... health care and medicine.  These areas have given my dad a career that he is great out, it has provided me with a bachelor's and master's degree.  It has given me several jobs.  It has shown our family the miracles that come through modern medicine. 

1.  I'm thankful for ....... the education that I've received.  I know I may seem like a perpetual student, but I'm glad that I'm able to choose where I want to go to school, that I have had the ability to go to school, and I have the option to continue to learn and progress, scholastically.

No comments: