Monday, November 21, 2011

21. I'm Thankful for ...... My Parent's and All They Do for Me.  I don't even know what to say here but my parents are great examples of how to live the gospel, doing service, being understanding, and keeping track of all of their kids.  They are awesome grandparents.  And... my mom is great cook (My dad can cook too but at a different level to my mom.)

20. I'm Thankful for ...... Decorating for Christmas.  I realize I'm technically 5 days early, but I don't care.  My tree went up yesterday and my house is disaster but Christmas is here.

19. I'm Thankful for ...... Musicals.  I went and saw My Fair Lady at Halestorm Theatre on Saturday with a good friend of mine.  I am amazed at the talents that people have and their ability to get up in front of people. 

18.  I'm Thankful for ...... My Roommates.  It's so good to have roommates that I can talk to, watch TV with, cook with, and all in all, just enjoy living with.  Plus, I grateful for roommates who are sticking around and not getting ready to move after.  I have a good house right now.

17.  I'm Thankful for ...... Projects That Come to an End.  I had a work retreat that I was in charge of on Thursday.  It was a long day and a long week but it's done and now to play catch up at work.

16.  I'm Thankful for ...... My Bed.  I just love my bed and my blankets. 

No comments: