So, last year I decided that I don't want to make new year's resolutions any more. People break resolution and once you break it, you're done... it's over... you failed. So, I decided to make new year goals instead. With golas you get to have forgiveness and you get to start over if you mess up one day. This year I decided to do the same. So, that said... the following are my new year goals for 2008.
- Finish my thesis and graduate with my master's degree.
- Run a marathon, again... in 5 hours 30 minutes or less.... I'm thinking it will be the Ogden Marathon in May.
- Run 3 half-marathons... Moab in March, Salt Lake in April, and one more... not sure which one
- Find a new job in Health Education.
- Get a six pack... or a least flat abs.
- Become a size 8 or less.
- Lose 25 pounds
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
- Go to the temple once a month.
- Pay off credit cards.
- Go to Hawaii or Mexico.
- Get my own place.
I have some other goals but I think that's all I'll post at this point.... maybe more will come later.