Do you remember how when you were like 14 and had to make a list of all the qualities that you wanted? That's what I did here. So... while writing down some thoughts on another blog, I started listing what I'm looking for. Maybe this person doesn't exist... But I want to believe that he does. I've decided to share this list with you loyal readers. Good thing I think there are only like 4 people reading my blog.
So... here's the list...
I want to be able to find someone who...
- Really, truly cares about me
- Is strong in the gospel
- Will make me laugh
- Is not afraid of the kitchen… or at least someday will to help in the kitchen (they don’t have to learn how to cook but will hang out with me and help me… awwww cute…)
- Loves children
- Watches ESPN (I don't follow enough on my own but I like to be in the loop)
- Loves his family
- Loves his mom
- Likes sports (playing, watching, etc.)
- Potentionally likes to travel
- Is educated (… I don’t care if this means they are a doctor but they do value learning)
- Is fun
- Is genuine
- Is taller than me
- Is good with money
- Thinks they are the luckiest person by being with me (because I’m sure I’ll feel the same way)
- Is good at their calling
- Likes to serve
- Can work hard
- Is easy to talk to
- Loves me
- I can have fun with sitting around the house doing nothing
- Will make me happy
Do you know of anyone like this?