Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Warning: Excessive Social Media Updates Ahead

I'm just going to warn you all... you might be getting quick updates everyday on here.  I've already been Instagram-ing, Facebook-ing, Tweet-ing, and texting things I'm experiencing now that I'm already here.  I don't have any friends to talk to each day.... so get ready for me to be one of those Social Network-ing people.  Don't worry, let's pray it doesn't last long....

I'm here in the Bay Area and being patient about these new changes in my life.  I feel like a fish out of water... I'm not sure if I fit in yet but it'll happen soon enough.  Remind me when I get depressed about moving here that its going to be worth it and I just need to be patient.

Today is my second day of work.  Day 1 was spent at the 'office' and now I'm working remotely.  This is the view from the 'office'.  I'm hanging out in some coffee shop on the corner of Sacramento and Fillmore.  I decided this was a good day to come into the city.  Apparently, this is a normal thing.  I'm not the only person is who been camped out here today.  And... the people watching keeps for good distractions.


I'll let you know where I end up tomorrow....

P.S.  Did you know when you type in 'San Francisco' into Pandora, you get a bunch of hippie songs that come back to you??? 



1 comment:

Hoopswim said...

Yep... that's San Francisco. :-) I may have had to wear a flower in my hair on a high school trip my Dad chaperoned because of this song. A bit embarrassing at the time, but I appreciated it.