Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because One Wasn't Enough

Congratulations!!! You have formally been accepted into the Professional Masters of Business Adminstration program at the University of Utah. ...

Crazy, I know.... I just got accepted and starting on August 10, 2010.

What the... I know...

Approximately 5 weeks ago, I had this crazy thought that entered my mind and wouldn't leave. Four weeks ago, I made a decision to follow through on this thought. Three weeks ago, I finished up the application process. Two weeks ago... I got accepted and now I'm hoping to add another degree to my resume.

Apparently, there are a few more things that I want to do in my life and suddenly getting an MBA is one of them.

1 comment:

Suedles said...

That's so great Christi!! I must've gotten the vibe the same time you did because I'm preparing to take the LSAT in December and hopefully (crossing my fingers) get into law school.