Monday, March 15, 2010

Low Country Boil (and late night blogging... excuse any typos)


It's 1:52 AM... It's getting to be a regular routine of not being able to go to sleep on the Sunday nights.  So... I'm being productive.  I'm going to make Wendy proud (she's the cute girl in the pink up above).

I love Sundays, and in particular Sunday nights and dinner at my house.  A few weeks ago, I decided to introduce Low Country Boil to a few of my closest friends.  It's fantastic!!!!  You take a little bit a sausage (make sure you specify to Tina what Summer Sausage is though because otherwise you have to get creative of how you use the sausage), corn on the cob (not as easy to find in January, celery, carrots, and some raw shrimp.  Add some spices let it cook for awhile and then drain it...

And dump it on the table!!!!

It's a feast.  Really... one of my favorite meals.

No comments: