Monday, March 15, 2010

Addicted to Cooking and I'm in Love....

My name is Christi Fisher... and I'm a cooking addict.



This year I decided it was time to really start trying some new recipes.  I think I've gone overboard but lucky you if you get to be the guinea pigs who tries out my recipes.  Most have been successes but there are a few that I wish I could do over... (Sorry everyone... next time I won't use a jar of pepper like the recipe called for.)


Also, I'm in love with Rachael Ray.  I love her kitchenware, her recipes, her personality, her show... and... yesterday I found a deal where I can subscribe to her EVERYDAY magazine for less than $3 for the year... I bought a four year subscription for $11.72 (give or take some change).  Now, I'm really stalking her.

So... I figured since I'm so good and keeping this blog up-to-date, why not try another one.  So, I've created a blog just on the recipes I've tried, family favorites, or ones that look really good.  If you want to follow along on some recipes I've tried go to my online cookbook.

It's been a lot of fun... and mostly really good.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oh come on Christi, why couldn't you have had this addiction while we were roommates?????? The recipes look yummy. I'll have to try some of them! Wish I lived closer and I'd be your guinea pig!