Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Want to Play In My Game?


So... long drives in traffic is not good for the mind... or is it?  I had this epiphany last night and shared it with a couple of friends today.  I have a game I want to play.  It's a simple game and I'm calling it 30 Dates in 30 Days.  So... how it works is, I'm going to go on 30 dates in 30 days.  I don't even think I know that many guys (well, maybe I do) but not 30 that are active daters.  So... I'm going to need your help. 

  • First, we need to figure out what a date is: 
According to the all knowing Wikipedia, "Dating is a form of courtship, and may include any social activity undertaken by, typically, two people with the aim of each assessing the other's suitability as their partner in an intimate relationship or as a spouse. The word refers to the act of meeting and engaging in some mutually agreed upon social activity. Traditional dating activities include entertainment or a meal. In many cultural traditions, a date may be arranged by a third party, who may be a family member, acquaintance, or professional matchmaker. Recently internet dating has become popular."
  • Second, how do I find these date?
That's where I need your help.  Do you have any friends you want to set me up with?  Do you know of anyone that I might have fun with.  I know this sounds like a plea for desparation, but, really, I just want to meet some new people.  Please consider me and my personality with your suggestions.  However, I'm up for the challenge if you are too.
  • Third, is this a dumb idea?  Let me know before I make a complete fool of myself.
Okay... it's out there now... Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Do it! And if you find "the one" then I'll hop on board and do it. :)

Shannon said...

Do it, and if you find the one I just might jump on board. :)

Suedles said...

I hope you meet your goal! I'll try to think of some guys for you.