Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Year, New Goals


It's a new year for me and it's time to reevaluate my life. I've decided to set a goal for each year that I've lived my life that I'm going to work on for the next 365 days. It started on September 15, 2009 and will conclude (successfully) on September 14, 2010, at midnight. There have been changes that I've been trying to make in my life for the past few years. It's time to stop procrastinating and actually make myself a better person.

As part of this endeavor, I'll be recording my journey on a secret blog that you will not have access to. This makes the mystery even better and it allows me to be brutally honest with myself. However, there will be pieces that will surface in this blog, in conversation, on Facebook, at work, etc. Don't be surprised when I tell the goals that I've completed. Some will be quiet celebrations but some will be very obvious, excited celebrations.

All I know is that I'm excited for this and to see how I do.

No comments: