Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Hit Me... I Caught the Travel Bug!!!

I'm not sure when it hit but it hit me hard... It's a sickness that seems to hit people at different times in their life, and some people harder than others. Some unfortunate souls be lucky enough to be immune from this sickness. During the past couple of years, I have discovered that I have acquired this disease and I think it's getting worse. I have been self-diagnosed with the travel bug.

Let me give you a taste of where I've been in the since the beginning of 2009...

Pensacola (January 2009)


New Orleans (January 2009)

Richfield, Fillmore, St. George (January 2009)


St. George (February 2009)

Cedar City, St. George (March 2009)
Moab (March 2009)

Los Angeles (March 2009)
Bahamas (April 2009)

Fillmore (April 2009)

Blanding (April 2009)


San Diego (May 2009)

Logan (June 2009)


Trips yet to come...
Flaming Gorge (July 2009)

Pocatello (July 2009) Moab (July 2009)

Glacier National Park (July 2009)

Kuna (August 2009)


Blackfoot (August 2009)

Niagara Falls (September 2009)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow! That's a lot of places! Say hi to Blackfoot for me! What were you doing in Fillmore? My Aunt and Uncle live there. I have another one that lives in Kanosh.

Sara said...

Hey Christi, You are a traveling maniac! :o) How long are you going to be in Kuna for in August. I would love to get together with you for a while if you have time!

C said...

I will be in Kuna from August 6 through August 10 (bright and early). Danny is getting home from his mission on the 6th. Maybe we can do lunch or something on Friday. I'll have to see what my family is doing.

Sara said...

I would love that! If you're available, I would love for you to come over to my house for lunch. Then my kids can just play around and we can visit and EAT to our hearts content! I totally understand if you can't make it though. That's exciting that Danny is coming home from his mission. I can't believe "little" Danny is all grown up!