Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Goals for 2012

Alright... here's my annual proclamation of what I want to do this year and maybe this year I will actually accomplish it...

I have a  few New  Year's Resolution.  However, since I was in Idaho for Christmas and then went to Florida for the first week of January for the Ragnar Relay, Florida Keys, I decided to start my goals after I got home.  So... I officially started on Monday.

Right now, I am doing Fit Program via Kelly's work stuff.  I've made it 3 days successfully.  However, today, I also decided to get the "flu".  So... that really helps in not eating junk food... but that also means I'm not eating today.  A few more days like this, I'm go to just shrivel up.  I'll be back to normal by tomorrow though... I'm giving this flu one day to invade my body.

So... here goes... Goals for the Year (not in any particular order):
  • Visit Michigan (I'm taking donations from anyone who REALLY wants me to come visit)
  • Pay Off Car
  • Finish and Graduate from the U of U with a MBA
  • Lose 35 Pounds, at least (yeah... I'm putting it out there)
  • Get a New Job
  • Go to Argentina
  • Go to the Temple Monthly
  • Do 1 Race per Month (1 month down, 11 to go)
  • Read the Book of Mormon (from start to finish)

3 comments:

Megan said...

My donation was one nephew. And that was REALLY expensive

Megan said...

My donation was one nephew and that was REALLY expensive

Hoopswim said...

Argentina?