Monday, May 23, 2011

Thankful for Weekends

This past weekend was a good one.  Orginally, I was supposed to go out of town with some friends.  But due to several reasons, I decided it wasn't a good idea, so I stayed home.  It turned out to be a really good weekend.  I know that I don't usually report on my weekend, but this one was just a weekend that I needed.  I was able to be be productive, relax, and enjoy spending time with some of my favorite people...

This was my weekend... just thought I would share...
  • Visited my sister and new baby, Michael Bradford at the hospital
  • Lunch at Subway with my mom
  • Had a couple good phone calls (I'll share more on those later)
  • Went the Driving Range and chatted with a friend
  • Pizza, Friday Night Lights, and Games with friends (Pretty much rocked at Ticket to Ride and Sequence)
  • Massage
  • Organized my garage & Arranged stuff to go to DI
  • Pasta Dinner with my family
  • Mowed my lawn
  • Lawn games with David (not sure what it was called but it was a combination of badmitten, croquet, boche ball, frisbee & football... he made it up)
  • Fire Pit w/ S'mores
  • Read
  • Church
  • Made dinner of Massaman Curry with some friends
  • Games with Friends (Didn't do so well but it was fun)
  • Little Texas Hold 'Em (Now I owe some guys dinner.... almost had them cooking for me)
  • Started Celebrity Apprentice (power went out so I went to bed)
All in all... it was  fantatic weekend.  It was just what I needed....

No comments: