Monday, August 2, 2010

90 Days Left (Starting Tomorrow)

I've been using this blog to make annoucements when I set goals.  This is my way to be accountable to a few friends and get the friendly reminder of how I'm doing.  So, right here, right now, I'm going to let you know that starting tomorrow, I have 90 days to complete my training, to complete P90X, and to take a break from sugar.  So... by Halloween, I should feel pretty healthy.

Tonight, I invited over a bunch of friends to help get rid of the junk food in my house.  They did a great job!!! Just downed those cupcakes, cookies, and root beer floats.  A few very special friends took home a few bottles of root beer.  The rest of my treats are tucked safely away in my freezer.

By Halloween, I'll be ready to run a marathon, have graduted from P90X, made it halfway through my first semester of the PMBA program, have sworn off sugar (but I'm giving myself 5 cheat days... just a little FYI), and have followed the UTES through 75% of their final season with the Mountain West.

I think that should keep me occupied enough.  Check back often for more updates... I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Hoopswim said...

Awesome! Sounds like a great couple of months. =)

Suedles said...

I'm so with you Christi! I fell off the wagon big time this summer, so I'm giving up chips for a year (just to see if I can do it), only eating a treat once a month, and having fast food once a month. We can accomplish our goals together!!