Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year... New Home

So... I figured there wasn't enough going on at Christmastime that I decided that I needed to move as well.  So... I packed up my 400 square foot bedroom, in my 4800 square foot house and moved into a 1100 square foot place.  I'm not fitting very well but it will come.

I'm excited to make a change but really apprehensive at the same time.  I decided it was time to make some big changes in my life.  I'm actually not really sure why it was time now to make this change and this week has been an adjustment but time will come and I'll be able to adjust.

I have one roommates who's going to be great to live with and it's in a part of Sugarhouse that I love.  Now I just need to adjust of not living with my friends and former roommates.  This will be different.  I didn't realize it as much, but it is.

So... if you're bored, come over and say hi. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!