Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lazy Christmas Days...

So there is nothing like being as lazy as when you are at your parent's house for Christmas. Somehow we all revert to the days when we were younger of sleeping in, staying in pajamas, and playing games all day. This year there has consisted of Dr. Mario, Wii Fit, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Ticket to Ride pretty much from sun up (and by sun up I mean 10 or 11 in the morning) to whenever we decide it's time to go to bed. And in case any of you are wondering, I have finally been able to make it though an entire song on Guitar Hero without getting boo-ed off stage. This is pretty amazing to say the least. However, with Dr. Mario, the only way I win is someone makes practically gives it to me. I'm not good at these videos games and have come to accept that fact in my life. One thing to let you all know is that I love Ticket to Ride and that's where I've probably found my calling more than with the Wii...

1 comment:

Kim Fisher said...

I'm glad you've finally discovered your calling in Ticket to Ride. And I'm glad that we own it and you don't. Please come over often and play with us so you can perfect your skills.