Thursday, October 18, 2007

First timer...

Okay, so I've been getting lots of blog pages from people and have enjoyed reading their pages. It amazes me how well people write and how creative people are regardless of how they view themself. I have put of doing a blog page because .... hmmm ... no real good excuses.... Just haven't done it. Well, now I've jumped on that bandwagon and have now joined the blogging world. I guess this is a good concept because I'm horrible at writing in my journal and even though I won't be writing things that are too personal, at least I'll be writing.

Just a side note... What does blog even mean? That's an interesting word. I love how the more we technogically advanced we get, the more words get made up or get used in a new form ...google... texting... blog... what else????

Anyway, that's all for now... Stay tuned when I have more time to get into this.

2 comments:

Russell Fisher said...

Blog is short for "web log" I think. Or it is just the reverse of Glob.

Rebecca said...

Hey Christi! I was searching for blogs of friends/family/old roommies/etc and found yours. Actually, I searched for your name and found your brothers, which linked me to yours. Ya, I was pretty much being a blog stalker! Glad I found you. I just started a blog too. You'll have to check it out!